BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gigi Video

If you decide to watch the music video, first scroll down the page and pause the blog music.

16 comments:

Christine said...

Tears are rolling down my face, Shannon! What a beautiful testimony of love and faith. God's plans for us are perfect....I knew you were waiting for a very special little girl--and I can't wait to meet her. I'm stilling praying for you as you transition into normal life now.

Ps 92:4 You thrill me, LORD, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.

sara said...

oh my word, that was amazing!!! I am so happy for you guys! I wish I could be there to celebrate your homecoming!

Karin said...

Oh WOW!!! That was an AMAZING video! I loved it! It brought back so many sweet memories and it was wonderful to see you guys getting Gigi--all that anticipation and excitement. :) I hope there will be others who adopt after seeing your video!! SO happy for you guys!!

Khara Brooks said...

Great video! I would have cried, but I was holding back the tears because Matt was watching too and he would make fun of me. :) Can't wait to see you guys back state-side.

shell said...

love it!!!!!!! welcome home!

Eve Mathews said...

Waaaaaaaahhhh!!! I'm overwhelmed with tears of joy!!! I just had to watch it over again and cried even harder! Praising Our Lord for His extravagant love! He DOES care for the orphans!! And rejoices to place them in loving forever homes!!!! I'm so happy to have seen your journey to Gigi!! May you continue to be knit together and blessed every mile as you come home!!! I love you guys so much!!!! : )

Unknown said...

Beautiful . . .

The Bug said...

Lovely - and technically really cool too!

counting days said...

Really love it. Rob is such a great director and I'm proud you are my family! Love you

bedellphoto said...

What a great video guys! It was such a pleasure going on this journey with you guys and now having lifelong friends. Can't wait for our first reunion!
Love, Rick, Rachel, & Marissa

Kim said...

Beautiful video, beautiful journey, beautiful baby girl! Pray that Gigi's acclimation to life with her new family will be swift and smooth, and that you'll be able to figure out how to deal with any issues that come up (like the sensory issue).

Skoots1moM said...

the best 365 post today...
congratulations!
you're all blessed to have each other...May God especially bless your family for stepping up in this way for Gigi :)

The Davidson Den said...

GORgeous baby girl!! And a fabulous video as well! I LOVED it!! Can I ask? How long did the entire process take you? I mean, from the time you decided to adopt and began filing paperwork with your agency.

Tori said...

Beautiful and I was so thrilled to see her yesterday! Love you!

Cathy said...

How awesome! Congrats, she's beautiful and you all look so happy!

Marice said...

that is really awesome! for sure everything meant and fit perfectly :) Gigi is such a cutie!