BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

We arrived in Chengsha, Gigi's province. The city is pretty big with a population of 7 million in the surrounding area. We have not really ventured out of our hotel much, but need to go out today to get some bottled water. Rob and I have not slept more than 3 hours of fitful sleep in 4 days. We could use some prayer as I am starting to feel really drained physically. The room is already set up for Gigi! We will meet her tomorrow at 2:00!


8 comments:

sara said...

yea!!! I will be praying for sleep. did ya'll take any ambien with you?

Rita said...

Praying for a good night's sleep and a wonderful meeting with Gigi! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Christine said...

So sorry you're feeling so tired...I'm praying that you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for your big day. I can't WAIT to see pictures. SO excited for you!!

Khara Brooks said...

Poor Rob looks like he's about on his last leg! Despite the lack of sleep, you look very happy! I can't wait to hear all about you meeting Gigi tomorrow!!!

Mama Leigh Ann said...

Hey Shannon,
So glad you had a chance to visit Hong Kong...now for the real reason you went...it's time to get down to business and get that sweet Gigi in your arms. We will be praying for sleep for you and Rob! Just rest in Him!
Leigh Ann

Eve Mathews said...

Hi Shannon!!! Hi Rob!!! You are both on my heart and am holding you up in prayer! May you feel strengthened, and well and rested. I pray that you will enjoy these next few hours as you've never enjoyed life yet till now!!!

We're all with you in spirit!!! Big Hugs!!

Eve

Karin said...

Praying for healing for stomachs and head colds--and for the wonderful moment you meet Gigi!! Hopefully you will get some sleep soon, as your bodies adjust to the time change and excitement.

Khara Brooks said...

I'm anxiously awaiting your pictures with sweet Gigi! So excited for you!!!!