BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hong Kong

Waiting for our hotel shuttle bus in the Hong Kong airport!!!!



Sleeping on the airplane......or at least trying!
Someone kept waking me up with bright flashes!



One long flight and 16 hours later we have arrived in Hong Kong. I can hardly believe it. The flight was smooth and almost uneventful. Flying over the North Pole was very interesting, as was flying into Hong Kong. The airport and city are very modern and clean. We are very tired and just trying to stay awake until 9:00 before crashing in our hotel room. If the weather permits, we will do some sightseeing tommorow.

6 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

Glad you made it there safely!

sara said...

so glad the flight was uneventful and you are there safely. Enjoy some of the sights of Hong Kong, it is a beautiful city especially at night.

shell said...

yeah!! cant wait to hear more!

Christine said...

Praise God!! I'm so excited for you, Shannon!

Mama Leigh Ann said...

Oh Yeah!! So glad you made it safely!! Try to get some rest and enjoy your day in Hong Kong!! Thank you for the update!!
Love you!! Leigh Ann

Robyn said...

Hi Shannon! I am a friend of Leigh Ann's from Georgia and met you last Fall at your church! Leigh Ann sent me your blog and I can't wait to follow along on your journey! Gigi is just beautiful and I know she will be so blessed to be a part of your family!
Robyn Beall