I love your blog theme, scripture and music. I just followed your Gigi story. She is beautiful! I am also an adoptive parent. Our daughter Leah just turned 37 last week. She has been through some rough times, some of it my fault. I am friends now with an adoption author and wanting to translate her materials into Spanish. Look up Sherrie Eldridge's website. God bless your beautiful family!
Wife of 20 years to Robert. Homeschooling mother to five children, one of whom has Juvenile Diabetes, ages 19, 16, 12, 10 and 24 months. Recently brought home our daughter from China.
In 2004, God moved my heart with a desire to adopt an orphan. We were studying non-western cultures in our home school at the time. As we listened to the beautiful Chinese music, I found myself crying. Over the course of the next few months, God moved my husband to agree in adopting a little girl from China.
3 comments:
awww what a cutie! :) hugs!!!
u may visit me here
That is SO cute!
I love your blog theme, scripture and music.
I just followed your Gigi story. She is beautiful! I am also an adoptive parent. Our daughter Leah just turned 37 last week. She has been through some rough times, some of it my fault. I am friends now with an adoption author and wanting to translate her materials into Spanish. Look up Sherrie Eldridge's website.
God bless your beautiful family!
Post a Comment