Some good friends threw a baby shower for Gigi. Can you believe that with five children, this is the first baby shower we've had. Everyone has been so excited about her and couldn't wait to see her. What an honor for us.
Some lovely ladies who prayed for us.
One of my very best friends, Eve. She had an influence on our adopting because she gave me a heart for Asia through her international women's ministry. She has lived in Japan and loves the Japanese people. She has the most beautiful heart.
My three other best friends. They cared for our children while we were in China and threw the party. Most importantly, they encouraged me along our adoption journey. I am so blessed.
Leigh Ann and her mom hosted the party. They spent the week tiling Leigh Ann's kitchen and then hosted this party! Amazing!
Leigh Ann's daughter is from China and is four. She followed me around the entire party. I finally realized that she wanted to hold the baby but was too shy to ask! What a little sweetie.
The little girls all wanted to hold Gigi. This little girl is one of the sweetest!
We are so blessed to have a community of wonderful little girls.
Abigail shows off her new little sister. We aren't too proud, are we?

2 comments:
I'm so glad you got a shower! Those do sound like great friends to have...
I've been meaning to post that your daughter Abigail is just a BEAUTIFUL girl - the shape of her face & her smile - lovely! Of course Gigi is pure sweet cheekiness - too cute!
I'm speechless. Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment