BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Action Dad


Rob is a very unique person. He has the most energy of anyone I know. His style in everything is full throttle. Do any of you remember a character from Saturday morning shows called Action Man? When the boys were little, we nicknamed him "Action Dad" because of his amazing ability to do so many things with so much energy and zeal. Some weeks I get exhausted just watching him! A good example would be last Sunday. The church was holding a Daddy/Daughter Dance. So in typical Rob fashion, he spent not only the night with Abigail, but the entire day. They went off early for skiing, followed by a Disney movie, a quick change, a dinner date and finally the dance! What a lucky girl!


Rob and Abigail at the Daddy/Daughter Dance


"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord."
Romans 12: 11


2 comments:

Christie said...

Shannon - I do remember you! So glad you found us over at Bushel and a Peck - what a small, small world! I'll bookmark your blog so we can stay in touch...

-Christie

Tori said...

Awesome! What a treasure for Abby to be treated like the princess that she is by her Daddy!