BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday

I have been sick again, but Gigi is much better. I think she has decided that she may like it here. She is reaching up to me when she sees me and she is laughing and smiling almost all day. In China we got very few smiles. She has also started to "talk" and babel, something which she hadn't done before. Things are looking up!

5 comments:

Rita said...

So sorry to hear your not feeling well again, Shannon! But I am so thankful Gigi is doing well - I hope that smile makes it all worth it!

Jodi Rathjen said...

Praying for you and Praising God for Gigi's progress! sounds like she is having fun! Thanks for sharing the video! she is precious!

Kelly said...

Looks like better days are ahead....Get well soon mama so you can enjoy that pretty little girl....

Kelly Moore

sara said...

oh, I am sorry you are still not feeling well....but that video is stinkin' cute!!!! Love it!

The Bug said...

I love how her eyes disappear when she grins - she is SO adorable!

Hope you feel better soon.