BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday


I'm still sick. Rob took the kids snowboarding while Gigi and I took a 3 hour nap. Gigi laughs and smiles almost all day, now. She is also trying to crawl, but it is more of a belly crawl.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Shannon,

So glad to read Gigi is having a better week! Yay!

Sorry your not feeling well; hope it's over soon.

Loved this week's pics. She really is a beautiful baby and you can see how charmed your other children are by her! Blessed little girl.

See ya next week!

The Bug said...

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but my goodness she's just precious! I want to kiss her nose & squinch her cheeks - too cute!

Feel better! That's an order!

Amy said...

So happy for you, you are truly blessed with a beautiful family. Loved your pictures this week and can't wait for next week!!

Amy

Lori said...

Hi Shannon - can't wait to meet Gigi. She is beautiful and looks to be adjusting well. Hope you both feeling well soon!

Skoots1moM said...

what a great way to enjoy Valentine's Day with GiGi...hope you both get much better soon

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

What a cutie!