At least its a cute torture chamber. :) Hi! I'm Melissa. I came across your blog through the whole Project 365 thing. I haven't had time to read much of it but it looks like you just adopted a little girl. It sounds like a joyful trial so far as well. She is adorable! Hope you can get her to eat something.
Wife of 20 years to Robert. Homeschooling mother to five children, one of whom has Juvenile Diabetes, ages 19, 16, 12, 10 and 24 months. Recently brought home our daughter from China.
In 2004, God moved my heart with a desire to adopt an orphan. We were studying non-western cultures in our home school at the time. As we listened to the beautiful Chinese music, I found myself crying. Over the course of the next few months, God moved my husband to agree in adopting a little girl from China.
6 comments:
so I take it Gigi doesn't like her highchair?
She doesn't like to eat......Anything,,,, in fact she hates it.
Sorry, but that gave me a giggle. Torture chamber.... Ha!
At least its a cute torture chamber. :) Hi! I'm Melissa. I came across your blog through the whole Project 365 thing. I haven't had time to read much of it but it looks like you just adopted a little girl. It sounds like a joyful trial so far as well. She is adorable! Hope you can get her to eat something.
what is Project 265?
Project 365 is where you post one picture every day for the year. If you click on the icon, you can join it. We post our pictures on Sunday.
Post a Comment