BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Nelsons travel to the Holy Land





It is Day 6 of our vacation now. The weather has been rainy and quite cold for Florida. We are making the best of it. Swimming is possible if one stays in the hot tub! Yesterday, we went to the Holy Land park and it was pleasant. My favorite part was the scriptorium where you take a guided tour through the history of writing and scripture. It was very informative and interesting. The temple replica and Old Jerusalem were interesting. There was a passion play which was very well acted.

2 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

What's up with the second to last picture? Rap video about the Holy Land?

Karin said...

Shannon, so sorry I have been AWOL from your blog. For some reason, I just missed it. How exciting that you received your TA!!! So sorry I wasn't here for you when you were going through the difficult last few weeks of waiting. Praising God that all is working out and that you are enjoying your vacation in FL. :)