I finished Matt's transcripts for college today. We printed out all of the transcripts, coarse descriptions, work samples and even created letters of recommendation. What a feat! When I decided to homeschool high school, transcripts was one of my worries. I could I ever make them professional enough. I am so happy with the results! I am so happy that I didn't quit over something like this!
When Matt was born, he had serious complications which left his lungs unable to oxenginate his blood properly. We waited anxiously as the doctors decided overnight if they should fly him to children's hospital in Boston for a very tenuous treatment. Rob had his bags packed and we barely slept that night. He continued to be very sick for the next 48 hours. I begged God to let me keep him. I don't know why He did, but I am so thankful! Matt recovered. I have wanted him to be the Lords from the very beginning. He has turned into such a fine young man and a true follower of Christ. I am so blessed!


0 comments:
Post a Comment